|this kind of elephant army this king has|
- You are the victorious king with the elephant army having flags as they sweep the sky.
- If you see a country on rage it will be in ablaze. If you see it warm, it will have all kinds of bliss. Thus you have the power of creating moon-light in sun and sun-light in moon.
- I born under your and live under it.
- Being live in Upper-World with bliss may attain by deeds good in the present world.
- There we cannot enjoy the bliss of offering of the nobles and needed to receive.
- So, all the poets are expecting to live under your rule even in your opponent country.
Poem by: Aavuur Muulankizaar
Poem to: Soozan KilliValavan, who died at Kulamutram village.