The king scripted his royal emblem ‘tiger with opening mouth’ at the gate of the fort having seven gates in array [eezeyil-kathavam] by name situated in Kulam (modern Perungulam) village of Pothiyil part of Pandian kingdom.
In the war-camp
- The history of victory in seizing of the king was singing.
- Warriors were roaming in war-tent.
- Meat added food was served by the king to the yazh artists ‘paanar’.
- All of these performances were done in war-camp.
In the capital
- Couples of love passion were engaged in conjugal dance. It was like a puppet show. The dance was performed on sand (of river Cauvery) of flower bed in a remote corner where nobody approaches.
- Meat was served at the entrance of love-dance.
Poem by: Koovuur Kizaar
Poem to: Soozan Nalan-Killi
Message: victory of the king