The people under ruling shadow of the king do not know bow except rainbow.
That is no attack was done on his territory
- Nobody can measure your greatness even though the can measure the depth of the ocean, aria of the earth, span of air and nothing of heaven.
- The citizens of your country only know your wisdom, kindness and benevolence.
- They do not know the destroying fire except cooking fire and sun heat.
- They do not know bow except rainbow.
- They do not know war instruments except plowing instrument.
- Your land of soil will only be eaten by pregnant women and no enemy can touch.
- The arrows are sleeping in your fort without war.
- The citizens of your country are safe enough without care the immigration of new birds and migration of old birds.
Be ruling as it is.
So that all others beyond your country afraid of you.
Poem by: KURUNKOOZIYUUR KIZAAR
Poem to: MAANTHARANJEERAL IRUMPORAI, CHEERAMAAN, a Man of elephant eye.
Message: victoryRefer the original poem in Tamil with annotation