|Mustard, the oil of which is poured to fire the wood, the smoke of which heal the cut-wound|
To heal the wound of the warriors this oil was fired
- On seeing your ride on elephant, your opponents shut the fort gate with latch and hide in.
- On seeing your horse galloping on the fallen warriors, your opponents put thorn sticks before their entrance.
- On seeing your spears removed from leather cover, your opponents covered their chest with leather-shield.
- On seeing the scar on the chest of your warriors, your opponents, put rest their shooting arrows in their carry box.
- Even though your opponents rising fire with pouring white mustard oil as a symbol of peace you did not stop your attack as a Death-God.
Alas! What will happen to the land of opponents?
Poem by: Avvaiyar
Poem on: king Atiyaman Neduman Anji