Cavalry of modern period
- He destroyed cavalry and treading-force.
- He let his horses to feed in farms.
- Woods in houses are used as fire-wood.
- He let his elephants to bath in ponds of drinking water.
- His fire at noon makes the sky red as in evening time.
- His army is boundless.
- He did not need any companion.
Sword in hand and sandal cream on his chest; it is his appearance.
He appears as God MURUGAM by virtue of angry and charm.
With the help of his elephant he lets farms fire; that the forms being fertile with flowers and sugarcane.
Poem by: PAADARAN-KANNANAAR
Poem to: PERU-NATR-KILLI, King CHOOLAN, who performed Aswameda yagam
Aim: praising and advising