- War tradition – the attacking warrior proclaims the civilian “I am going to shoot arrow. Cows, Brahmins having tendency like that a cow, those who have perennial disease and those who have no children to offer the food to the dead ancestors by ceremony must go to safety places”.
- King KUDUMI adopted this war-policy.
- He is my king.
- His name is HUDUMI THANGOO.
- Long live the King more than the number of days that the number of sands the River PAHRULI have.
- That was the river flown in the country of King NEDIYOON who offered gold ornaments to the musicians of yazh instrument.
Poem to: MUTHU-KUDUMI PERU-VAZUTHI, a king performed several YAAGAS (ritual fire festival)